It is the mission of Albdrilling to provide a safe workplace that is free from hazards to protect our employees, customers, and the community. In supporting this mission, Albdrilling believes in these principles:
- All injuries and incidents are preventable.
- Our health, safety and environmental program requires the participation of all employees, in order to promote safety and environmental awareness and prevent all incidents, injuries, and illnesses to our employees, customers and the community.
- Every employee is empowered to stop any unsafe act and will be supported in their decision by company management. A safe workplace isn’t just a right, it’s everyone’s obligation.
- Productivity in the absence of safety will not be rewarded.
- A key driver of our business is the protection of the environmentally sensitive areas in which we work. We will strive to minimize the environmental impact every time.
At AlbDrilling, quality is more than a process; it’s an attitude from top to bottom. Throughout the entire organization and in every phase of operation, AlbDrilling personnel are trained to check specifications, inspect, measure, caliper and function test every piece of equipment before it goes in the hole and nothing is taken for granted. Whether components are new or under repair, qualified service technicians put them through the same battery of tests and visual inspections. Operators in the field re-test every tool to ensure nothing was damaged in transit. Service records and QA reports are available upon request for any piece of equipment AlbDrilling ships to a location.
AlbDrilling strives to ensure that all areas of the workplace, under their direct control, conform with accepted industry practices as a minimum standard and that all employees are assured a healthful environment to pursue their careers. The family culture at AlbDrilling promotes fellow employees watching out for one another and encourages employee input anytime health issues arise. Environments outside of AlbDrilling’s direct control, such as the rig site, are monitored by the directional drillers and MWD operators for safe operating procedures. If warranted, management will intervene to ensure the proper steps are initiated to correct the situation.
AlbDrilling takes pride in being a responsible corporate of Albania. Hazardous materials are handled by specially trained personnel and disposed of in accordance to industry requirements and standards. We believe in doing everything possible to make sure our future generations will be able to enjoy the same environmental benefits as we do today.